R3 Consulting Group is Hiring!
R3 Consulting Group, Inc. is seeking talented, hard-working and passionate entry-level through senior-level associates to join its Roseville and Berkeley project teams.
R3 is an environmental consulting firm that specializes in solid waste and recycling services for government entities. R3 operates under three guiding principles – Resources, Respect and Responsibility – which drive our work assisting municipal clients in identifying challenges, evaluating alternatives, and implementing cost-effective, environmentally sound and community-friendly solutions. We intend to hire intelligent, committed, and ambitious professionals to support and complement our work on solid waste and recycling matters throughout California, while expanding our range of expertise and marketability in other environmental fields.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conduct relevant research and analysis.
- Prepare reports and deliver presentations in public settings.
- Support business development activities including marketing services to new and existing clients, producing proposals and interviewing for competitive projects.
- Some travel within California required.
Desired skills and experience
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Knowledge of and interest in solid waste and recycling programs, policies and operations.
- Expertise in other environmental fields of importance to local and regional government entities, such as storm water, energy efficiency, climate action planning, greenhouse gas emissions, etc.
- Presentations and interactions with Councils, Boards, or appointed governmental bodies.
- Business development and client relations.
- Experience working and thriving in a dynamic team environment.
- One or more years’ experience managing projects/programs, including balancing expectations and deliverables for multiple projects, stakeholders, and timelines.
- Outstanding professional references.
- Expert use of MS Excel and other programs, and excellent writing and analytical skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A major in business, accounting, planning, environmental sciences or engineering is preferable as is prior consulting experience.
- Willingness to do what it takes to deliver quality services on time and on budget for R3 clients.
Salary and Benefits
Full time salaried positions offered. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications. Benefits package includes vacation and other leave, holidays, health insurance and 401K plan.
These positions have opportunities for significant advancement for the right candidates. Open immediately and until filled.
How to Apply
- To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, three writing samples, one data analysis sample, and three professional references with contact information via email to email@example.com.
- Candidates are encouraged to call (510) 647-9674 with questions related to this announcement.
- Experienced candidates seeking long-term team-oriented leadership positions are of interest and are encouraged to call and apply.
- Positions for experienced consultants with business development ability also possible in Southern California and elsewhere.